Seasonal Fruit With Caramel Sauce is simply berry beautiful. A pretty dessert of gorgeous summer berries mixed with a caramel sauce and poured over vanilla ice cream.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 heaped tsp butter
- 2 or 3 punnets mixed berries of your choice black berries, raspberries, halved strawberries, slices of kiwi fruit etc
- Prepare your chosen fruit slicing larger varieties into bite size pieces. Place into a bowl on stand by.
- In a small pan, dissolve the sugar in the water over a low heat.
- Increase the heat a little and bring to a simmer.
- Add the butter and simmer for one minute.
- Turn off the heat and add all of the fruit.
- Toss gently to combine and serve poured over good quality vanilla ice cream.
Share this Recipe