The best thing about my Greek Salad (other than the taste), is that there’s no Greek Feta. Wherever possible, I use Bulgarian Feta as I prefer the taste and the texture and it will hold together reasonably well without crumbling.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 150 g Bulgarian feta
- 2-3 medium tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1 large green capsicum sliced into 2cm pieces
- 1 Lebanese cucumber halved & cut into pieces
- 8 Kalamata olives
- 1/4 small spanish onion sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp drien oregano
- pinch salt
- cracked black pepper to taste
- Place all of the dressing ingredients into a small jar and shake well. In a medium sized bowl, pour the dressing over the salad vegetables and gently combine. Serve with pennysmenu Moussaka.
Share this Recipe