|Prep Time||15 minutes|
- 7 - 10 medium jalapeno peppers
- 100 g cream cheese
- 50 g tasty cheese grated
- 1/4 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbs coriander stalk finely diced
- pinch salt
- With a sharp knife, slice each pepper in half length wise from the tip right through to the end of the stork splitting the stalk in half if possible.
- Preheat the oven to 200
- For a mild popper, scoop out all of the seeds. I like to leave a few seeds in each pepper for a little extra kick.
- In a small bowl, mash the cream cheese with the spices until the mixture is spreadable. Add the coriander stalks and mix to combine.
- With a teaspoon, fill each of the popper halves and make a small indent in each.
- Fill the indent with a little grated tasty cheese.
- Place the poppers on a tray lined with baking paper and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with a little sweet paprika.
Share this Recipe