|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 1/2 Large avocado Cut into thick dice
- 1/2 Punnet Cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 small bunch fresh coriander leaves Roughly chopped
- 1 Small long mild chilli Finely diced (seeds removed)
- 1/2 long mild chilli Sliced finely as a garnish (optional)
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 Small lime Juice of
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a bright bowl, add all of your ingredients.
- Drizzle with the olive oil. Add a good squeeze of lime, salt and pepper and give a gentle toss.
- Top with fine slivers of chilli and a lime wedge on the side to garnish.
Although I love chilli dishes that pack a punch, on this occasion, I remove the seeds to avoid overpowering if serving with poached eggs, but it’s totally up to you.
Share this Recipe